發佈日期：2023-05-05 ∣ 徵才
The Department of Biomedical Sciences at the Medical School of Chonnam National
University in South Korea seeks outstanding applicants for a full-time tenure-track position at
the level of Assistant or Associate Professor. We are interested in individuals who can
contribute to the excellence and diversity of our academic community, and especially in
candidates who have research interests along these main research areas:
1. Prof. Seok-Yong Choi: Developmental biology
Zebrafish as a model organism for development biology.
2. Prof. Jihoon Jo: Neuroscience
Neurodegenerative diseases, especially Alzheimer’s disease.
3. Prof. Razvan Stan: Immunology
Role of fever in immunotherapy and in infectious diseases.
In addition to these research topics, computational biologists with knowledge and expertise in
molecular modeling and machine learning with applications in biomedicine are highly
encouraged to apply.
The successful applicant is expected to:
1. lead a lab for carrying out innovative research
2. obtain national and international funding
3. actively engage in academic collaboration in South Korea and abroad
4. teach and supervise undergraduate and graduate students.
DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
Please submit your application materials including curriculum vitae with ID photo, a brief
summary of previous accomplishment and future research plans to Prof. Razvan Stan, at
firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about the Department can be found at
http://biomedicine.jnu.ac.kr/en/ and http://medicine.jnu.ac.kr/english/.
This call is valid until the position is filled.